|Product Name:||1.0w Non-Vulcanized Silicone Oil Silver Gray Heat Sink Thermal Grease||Composition:||Non-Vulcanized Silicone Oil And Thermally Conductive Filler Mixture|
|Color:||Silver Gray||Usage Temperature:||-40~150（℃）|
|Thermal Conductivity:||1.0±0.1（W/m.K）||Thermal Resistance:||0.15 (℃-in2/W)0.1mm@50psi|
Non Vulcanized Heat Sink Thermal Grease,
Silicone Heat Sink Thermal Grease,
Gray Silicone Thermal Grease
1.0w Non-Vulcanized Silicone Oil Silver Gray Heat Sink Thermal Grease
Heat sink thermal grease is a kind of thermal conductive material commonly used in electrical appliance manufacturing. Although thermal conductive silicone grease does not occupy a large proportion in electrical appliances, it plays a vital role and cannot be replaced by other materials, let alone omitted.
A good thermal conductive silicone grease includes the following points:
1. Thermal conductive silicone grease is used in electrical appliances. In order to ensure the heat dissipation performance, it is necessary to purchase high-quality thermal conductive silicone grease. High quality thermal conductive silicone grease not only has heat dissipation performance, but also has good insulation performance and temperature resistance. It is used in a wider range of fields.
2. Secondly, in the construction stage, if the thermal conductive silicone grease is applied thick or thin, it can not achieve the ideal heat dissipation performance, so the thickness of the thermal conductive silicone grease during the construction operation can not exceed 3mm.
3. Thermal conductive silicone grease with good quality is environment-friendly. It will not corrode metal and release harmful substances to human body during use.
4. If the thermal conductive silicone grease dries and solidifies during use, the performance of such thermal conductive silicone grease is poor. In particular, the heat dissipation performance will disappear or decline after curing, and other properties will not be guaranteed.
5. Only the heat conductive silicone grease with low volatility and low oil separation is of good quality. You can pay attention to this when purchasing.
■ Thermal conductivity: 1.0~5.0W/m.K
■ No cure required
■ High reliability
■ Minimizes contact resistance
■ High volume applications
■ It is applicable to the contact surface between power amplifier tube and heat sink in the electronic industry, such as TV, DVD, CPU and power amplifier tube, playing the role of thermal media
■ IT: Notebooks, Tablets, Memory Modules
■ Industrial: LEDs, Power Supplies
■ Consumer Electronics: Gaming Systems, LCD TVs, Displays
Packing specification: 30mL/ 1Kg 2Kg 10Kg
Clean the application surface first, then stir the silicone grease evenly, and then apply the silicone grease to the surface by dot coating, brushing or screen printing. If screen printing is used, it is recommended to use 60-80 mesh nylon screen, and a rubber scraper with a hardness of about 70. When coating, apply silicone grease at about 45 degrees to the coated surface. After the operation, unused products should be sealed and stored in time.
Shelf life & Storage:
Shelf life of the product is 6 months after date of shipment. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
Shenzhen Aochuan Technology was founed in 2004. We are committed to offer thermal design solutions with our leading technology of R&D, lean production and global sales network of thermal interface materials.
|Composition||Non-Vulcanized Silicone Oil and Thermally Conductive Filler Mixture||-|
|Thermal conductivity(W/m.K)||1.0||ASTM D5470|
|Thermal Resistance(℃-in2/W)0.1mm@50psi)||0.15||ASTM D5470|
Contact Person: Jason Zhan