|Product Name:||3g/Cc Density 3w/M.K Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler||Composition:||Ceramic Filler + Silicone|
|Breakdown Voltage:||≥7.0（kv/mm）||Usage Temperature:||-40~150（℃）|
3G/CC Thermal Conductive Filler,
Electrical Thermal Conductive Filler,
3w/MK Electrically Conductive Gap Filler
3g/Cc Density 3w/M.K Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler
As a practical high-performance heat conducting material, Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler has been widely used in many fields. Although the curing time and thermal conductivity of products produced by different thermal conductive gel manufacturers are different, the Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler can have better use effect as long as it is operated in strict accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. So what are the main applications of thermal conductive gel?
1. Driving power supply in LED bulb: at present, it is often necessary to use two-component Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler to encapsulate LED lamps. The thermal conductive gel in the LED bulb can locally fill the power supply, so as to effectively export the heat and avoid the replacement problem caused by uneven heat dissipation of the power supply, thus saving the cost for the enterprise.
2. Automobile electronic heat conduction module: the typical application of high Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler is as the heat transfer material between the driving module components of automobile electronics and the shell. For example, in automobile engine control unit, automobile distiller, automobile fuel pump control and power steering module, it is often necessary to use heat conduction gel to ensure the heat dissipation of the automobile.
3. Heat dissipation of mobile phone processor: after a long period of continuous use, the mobile phone will also have a certain amount of heating phenomenon, and serious heating phenomenon may lead to hidden dangers. If the mobile phone uses a Thermal Conductivity Silicone Liquid Gap Filler with good thermal conductivity, it will be able to heat the mobile phone with high efficiency.
■ Thermal conductivity: 1.5,2.0,3.0,3.5W/m.K
■ Room temperature cure
■ Highly compliant
■ Low pressure vs. deflection
■ High volume applications
■ Networking and Telecommunications
■ IT: Notebooks, Tablets, Memory Modules
■ Industrial: LEDs, Power Supplies
■ Automotive: Control Modules, Turbo Actuators
■ Consumer Electronics: Gaming Systems, LCD TVs, Displays
Two-part dispensable gap filler
TF Series Thermal Conductive Gap Filler products are two-component pre-formed thermally conductive silicone products, which mainly meet the requirements of low stress and high compressive modulus when the product is in use, and can realize automatic production; it has good contact with electronic products when assembling. A low contact thermal resistance and good electrical insulation characteristics. The cured thermally gap filler is equivalent to a thermally conductive pad, with good high temperature resistance and aging resistance, and can work for a long time at -40~200℃.
Packing specification: 50mL(25mL each part) / 400ml(200mL each part)/20kg (10kg each part)
Directions for use
• Working hours @ 25C : 1 hour
• Dry to touch @ 25C : 1 hour
• Full cure @ 25C : 12-16 hours
• Full cure @ 100C : 1 hour
Storage & Shelf life
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place. Shelf life of the product is 6 months after date of shipment.
|Composition||Ceramic filler + Silicone||-|
|Color/Component B||Light Bule||Visual|
|Breakdown Voltage(kv/mm)||≥7.0||ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant(@10mhz)||7.3||ASTM D150|
|Volume Resistivity(Ω.cm)||1.0*10^13||ASTM D257|
|Thermal conductivity(W/m.K)||3.0||ASTM D5470|
|Viscosity/Component A (cps)||400000||ASTM D2196|
|Viscosity/Component B (cps)||400000||ASTM D2196|
|Hradness,after cure(shore OO)||40||ASTM D22240|
Contact Person: Jason Zhan