|Product Name:||10.0mm Thickness Silicone Thermal Conductivity Pad For Telecommunications||Composition:||Silicone|
|Usage Temperature(℃):||-40~150||Breakdown Voltage(kv/mm):||≥6.5|
Durable Thermal Conductive Pad,
Telecommunications Thermal Conductive Pad,
10mm Thermal Pad Silicone
Thermal pad is a typical thermal interface material that effectively transmits heat generated from heat sources inside various devices such as electronic devices and automobiles. It is a silicone based product with excellent heat resistance and electrical insulation properties. The operating temperature of this product is from -45 to 200 degree with excellent thermal performance and compliance, which can meet the customer needs.
Thermal Conductive Pad is used to fill the air gap between the heating device and the heat sink or metal base. Their flexible and elastic characteristics enable it to cover very uneven surfaces. The heat is transmitted from the separation device or the whole PCB to the metal shell or diffusion plate, and the Thermal Conductive Pad can improve the efficiency and service life of the heating electronic components.
Five properties of thermal conductive silicon film:
1. High thermal conductivity: the application of Thermal Conductive Pad film can well fill the gap between heating parts and radiators, greatly improve the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation efficiency, and reduce the temperature difference between interfaces to a low level.
2. Insulation: in the heat conduction and heat dissipation of electronic products, many devices require thermal conductive materials to have insulation to prevent the conduction from adversely affecting other devices.
3. Convenience: the thermal pad is convenient and quick in testing and installation, and can be reused. The good convenience reduces the consumption process and corresponding cost, and also makes the repair and other disposal faster.
4. Stability: the thermal pad has good stability and can adhere to good characteristics under various environmental conditions, thus ensuring the stable performance of electronic products in various environments.
5. Sound absorption and shock absorption: the thermal pad also has a certain sound absorption and shock absorption effect, which makes the performance of electronic products better, and also plays a certain maintenance role for various components.
1. Networking and Telecommunications
2. IT: Notebooks, Tablets, Power Conversion
3. Industrial: LEDs, Power Supplies and Conversion
4. Automotive: Control Modules, Turbo Actuators
5. Consumer Electronics: Gaming Systems, and LCDs
|Composition||Ceramic Filler + Silicone||-|
|Thickness (mm)||0.5~12.0||ASTM d374|
|Density (g/cc)||2.3||ASTM D792|
|Hardness (Shore OO)||20±5||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile Strength(kn/m)||0.4||ASTM D624|
|Elongation %||52||ASTM D412|
|Breakdown Voltage(kv/mm)||≥6.5||ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant(@1mhz)||5.3||ASTM D150|
|Volume Resistivity(Ω.cm)||1.0*10^12||ASTM D257|
|Thermal conductivity(W/m.K)||1.2±0.1||ASTM D5470|
Contact Person: Jason Zhan