|Product Name:||High Voltage Applications Thermal Conductive Encapsulant Potting Electric Potting Silicone||Density:||1.8(g/cc)|
|Breakdown Voltage:||≥10（kv/mm）||Dielectric Constant:||5.5（@10mhz）|
|Hardness, After Cure:||60(shore Oo)||Working Time@25℃:||30(min)|
Durable Thermally Conductive Silicone Potting Compound,
Electronics Thermally Conductive Silicone Potting Compound,
1.8G/CC Silicone Potting Compound For Electronics
high voltage applications Thermal Conductive Encapsulant Potting Electric Potting Silicone
GF series thermally conductive potting encapsulant provides thermal conductivity and electrical insulative characteristics delivered in a two part dispensable and easily automated product. Additionally, the GF series provides protection from shock, dust, water, and vibration.
The Thermally Conductive Encapsulant add molding organic silicone sealant, use imported organic silicone as the main material, select the polymer materials as fillers, manufactured elaborately electronic potting glue, glue viscosity is divided into high, middle, low three type, color also can be optional according to customer's demand, and has heat conducting, flame retardant, bonding, sealing, waterproof, potting and encapsulation properties.
1. High thermal conductivity --provides the highest thermal conductivity with its viscosity range in the world
2. Low Stress--exhibits low shrinkage and stress on components as it is curing;low thermal expansion after curing.
3. Highly reliable--composed of an addition-curing polydimethly siloxane polymer that will not deploymerize when heated in confined spaces.
4. Low Viscosity--maintains low viscosity for ease of component encapsulation compared to other highly thermal conductive materials.
5. Environmentally Resistant--provides excellent thermal shock resistance.
6. Excellent flame retardancy.
■ Thermal conductivity: 1.0~2.0W/m.K
■ Electrically insulating
■ High conformability
■ Flexible working time
■ Industrial: LEDs, Power Supplies
■ Automotive: OBC, DC/DC Converter, Amplifiers
■ Consumer Electronics: DC Converters, High Voltage Applications
Packing specification: 50mL(25mL each part)/ 400ml(200mL each part)/ 20kg(10kg each part)
Directions for use
• Working time @ 25C: 30-120 min
• For best results, ensure a 1:1 mix ratio is maintained
• Full cure @ 25C: 4 hours
• Full cure @ 100C: 5 minutes
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place.
Shelf life of the product is 12 months after date of shipment.
|Composition||Ceramic filler + Silicone||-|
|Color/Component B||Sliver Grey||Visual|
|Breakdown Voltage(kv/mm)||≥10.0||ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant(@10mhz)||5.5||ASTM D150|
|Volume Resistivity(Ω.cm)||1.0*10^15||ASTM D257|
|Thermal conductivity(W/m.K)||0.8||ASTM D5470|
|Viscosity/Component A (cps)||4500||ASTM D2196|
|Viscosity/Component B (cps)||4500||ASTM D2196|
|Hradness,after cure(shore OO)||60||ASTM D22240|
|Working Time@25℃(min)||30||ISO 9048|
Contact Person: Jason Zhan