|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Certification:||ROHS, UL, REACH, ISO, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||1000 pcs/bag, 1.Transparent Release Film 2.Rolling or sheet form packing 3.Protective wrapping film 4.Standard Export Wood Carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 priece per month|
|Thickness:||0.03MM-0.1MM||Application:||Mobile Phone, LED,LCD,tablet|
|Color:||Black||Name:||Thermal Graphite Sheet|
thermal conductive sheet,
thermal interface sheet
The flexible graphite products have very good sealability, rebound degree between 20 - 30%, compressibility between 25 - 31%, no softening point, and melting point at 3790. Very low coefficient of friction 0.08 - 0.12, acid-proof and alkali corrosion so can satisfy the various requirements of the mechanical seal.
graphite sheet product data
|Material||Natural graphite||Natural graphite||Artificial graphite|
|Thermal Conductivity||Horizontal direction(X,Y)||300||500||1200||W/m.K||AC calorimeter|
|Vertical direction(Z)||≈10||≈10||≈10||W/m.K||Laser flash|
|Thermal Diffusivity||9~10||9~10||8~9||cm2/s||AC calorimeter|
|Electrical Conductivity||12000||12000||18000||S/cm||JIS K7194|
|Specific Heat Capacity||0.85||0.85||0.85||50℃J/gK|
1) High efficiency of heat transfer: the thermal conductivity is 150-300W/m.k;
2) Easy processing: flexible diaphragm, easy cutting and processing into any shape, can be repeated bending.
3) Light weight: density is 1.5-2.1g/cm3 ( about 1/3-3/4 of the aluminum and equivalent to 1/5-1/4 of the copper);
4) Low resistence: can be used for electromagnitic shielding.
1) Large communication equipment and peripheral equipment;
2) Computers/ Tablets Computers/ Smart Phones/ Intelligent Terminal/ High Power LED Applications;
3) Between the circuit board chips and hest sonk of LCD-TV;
4) PDP chips and IC;
5) Between the transformer and the shell;
6) Between LED particle base and aluminum plate;
7) Between PCB board and its shell;
8) Between IC and heat sink;
9) Laptop NB ddisplay card and network card;
10) Between STB C and heat sink or shell.
Q1. Can we get some free samples from you?
A: Yes, you can get some free samples, but the shipping cost of samples should be paid by you.
A:We have obtain UL, SGS, ROHS ISO and REACH certificattes, approved by third party with testing report. we can provide you with the testing report of thermal conductive matrials to ensure our product quality.
A: We have thermal conductive silicone pad with different thermal conductivity including HC100, HC150, HC200, HC250,HC300,HC400,HC500, HCP100. And we have thermal conductive adhesive tape: HCT with PET as base material and HCTM without PET as base material. We also have thermal conductive graphite sheet apply in different electronic industries. GSH is apply on smart phone, GSB is for laptop , and GSM is for LED.
A: Yes , all the thermal conductive materials except HCP series, thickness no more than 0.5mm can add fiberglass as carrier.
A: Our products are widely used in various industries, including poower supply, LED lights, laptop, LED TV, Set top box, communication, heat transfer, chip IC, automotive electronics and photoelectricity etc.
A: Our thermal conductive silicone pad use silicone rubber as based material. The service life of silicone pad depend on the service life of silicone rubber. The silicone rubber industry recognizes a 20-year life for silicone rubber when used within specified operation parameters.
A: The shelf life is a measurement of stable storage life in specified storage conditions. Shelf life for thermal conductive gap filler pad is one year after date of manufacture. For thermal conductive gap pad with adhesive, the shelf life is six months after the date of manufacture. After these dates, inherent tack and adhesive properties should be re-characterized.
A: Yes, all our thermal conductive materials are isolating with the voltage endurance over thousands of volt.